Republic of Cote d’Ivoire’s Delegation Courtesy Call to SMF
21 March 2018 – Delegation of the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire paid a courtesy visit to Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF). Led by President of the Ivorian Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises, Dr Joseph Boguifo, the main aim of the visit was drawing understanding on the best types of practices and expertise they can adopt from SMF. Additionally, they also learnt about the expertise that SMF can offer in their association functions of their country.
1) Mr James Kouame – Director, Group Internal Audit, Credit Suisse
2) Mr Kouakou Yao – Vice President, Ivorian Federation of Small & Medium Enterprises
3) DR JOSEPH BOGUIFO, President, Ivorian Federation of Small & Medium Enterprises
4) Mr Adam Hamid, Council Member, Singapore Manufacturing Federation
5) Mr Simon Li, Council Member, Singapore Manufacturing Federation
6) Mr Edward Liu, Honorary Consul General for the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire in Singapore