MOU Signing SMF – FICC
20 March 2018 – The Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) and Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce (FICC) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). Both SMF and FICC are recognized for leading trade federations in their respective countries, representing their individual industrial and commercial interests.
Apart from strengthening business relations between the two federations, the purpose of signing the MOU was also to promote economic co-operation between enterprises amongst Israel and Singapore.
From left: SMF President Mr Douglas Foo with FICC President Mr Uriel Lynn
Below are the following objectives both federations have agreed upon on:
- Promote exchange of business information.
- Render assistance to each other in trade, investment and business events, including exhibitions, missions and conferences.
- Provide advice and assistance to members of the two federations who are visiting their respective countries.
- Promote exchange of training programmes between the two federations.
- Encourage SMF and FICC members to form strategic alliance to go to third country for business and investment.
- Assist to facilitate other business programmes that may encourage trade and investment of mutual benefit to members of the two federations.